I'm starting 2013 with a look back at my Top 12 Favorite Reads for 2012. It was a great year of reading for me and I discovered a lot of new authors this year.
Majority of the books I read this year were amazing and enjoyable but these 12 books that I have listed below stand out as most memorable, most breathtaking, most insightful, etc.
I am excited for 2013 and to all the new stories and authors I will discover.
1. Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan
2. Mad About the Earl by Christina Brooke
3. How the Marquess Was Won by Julie Anne Long
4. Mistress by Marriage by Maggie Robinson
5. Scandal Wears Satin by Loretta Chase
6. Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
7. A Lady's Lesson in Scandal by Meredith Duran
8. An Heir of Deception by Beverley Kendall
9. A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare
10. Pleasure Me by Monica Burns
11. An Introduction to Pleasure by Jess Michaels
12. Tempting the Bride by Sherry Thomas
To see 2011's list, click here.