Stuck in the Past: Great Historical Romance Debuts in 2012 and it's a great guide to debut novels published this year.
Here's the list:
1. Heiress without a Cause by Sara Ramsey <-- I have this but haven't read it yet
3. An Affair with Mr. Kennedy by Jillian Stone <-- I have this but haven't read it yet
4. Firelight by Kristen Callihan
10. Her Wicked Ways by Darcy Burke <-- I have this but haven't read it yet
12. Secrets of a Wedding Night by Valeria Bowman <-- pre-ordered, waiting for my copy
13. Highland Surrender by Tracy Brogan <-- scheduled for release this December
14. When She Was Wicked by Anne Barton <-- scheduled for release in 2013
15. A Most Scandalous Proposal by Tracy Macnamara <-- scheduled for release in 2013
16. What Happens in Scotland by Jennifer McQuiston <-- scheduled for release in 2013
The last four books, I have not yet pre-ordered since their release dates are a bit too far.
So I've read 7 out of the 12 books that have been released so far. I have a copy of 4 of the 5 books (I don't have Firelight) -- and I had planned to read these debuts this October.
Fellow romance readers, what do you think of debut novels? How many of these books have you read?