This month you can choose between the following options:
You can read as many books from each topic as you feel like!
- Valentine’s day: Read a book that has a predominantly color “red” cover, that has a kissing/embracing couple on its cover, or whose title has either the following words: kiss, heart or love.
- Read a book by an author you have given up.
- Read a novella, or an anthology.
- Read one of the oldest books added to your TBR shelf.
- Read a Historical Fiction (not limited to Historical Romance) – read a book that takes place in some notable period of history.
* * *
Once Upon a Wicked Night by Jennifer Haymore is Book 1.5 and should be read between Confessions of an Improper Bride and Secrets of an Accidental Duchess.
While everything is the same, everything is now different as Serena and Jonathan return to the scene of Serena's ruination. It is a moment that has filled Serena with dread and she is glad that Jonathan is with her. But now they have a chance to make a new memory ...
Olivia, on the other hand, is being introduced to the less glamorous aspect of Ton parties as she is propositioned in a most horrible way -- using her quick wits, she is able to escape.
This e-novella wraps up the story of Serena and Jonathan and the unfortunate circumstance they were caught in seven years before Confessions of an Improper Bride. This also introduces Olivia, who is the heroine of Secrets of an Accidental Duchess.